Tuesday, May 5, 2009

crazy grocery bath/shower

so, a bunch of stuff i don't exactly remember ....

then I had to take a bath, and I turned on the water and was getting ready to get in, when some random guy stole my bath! I think he was my neighbor or something, but the bathtub was super huge and he wouldn't get out so I told him I was going to get in whether he liked it or not. Then he got out. And just as I'm relaxing and swishing around in the giant tub, someone walks up to me with a 40 pack of dannon activia yogurt. And i think to myself, whoa, i didn't realize they made packs in such a large quantity. Why is there yogurt in my bathroom. But i wasn't in my bathroom. I was in a grocery store. And I look at the guy who had been in the tub and was now in the adjoining shower and his response was, yeah, we are in a grocery store, i don't know why. shrug.

crazy

No comments: